Certified Scrum Master CSM is a designation which is offered by Scrum alliance practitioners. To obtain this job anyone has to finish their Certified Scrum Master course and to demonstrate their understanding through CSM test. A Certified Scrum Master performs the following operations:
- Aids to project teams in using Scrum effectively
- Provides expertise above that of a typical Project manager
- Acts as a servant leader and helps to the team to work together and learn the Scrum framework
- Saves the team from internal and external distractions
What the course is about?
This course is ideal for every aspiring candidate those who wants to make a career in Project management. This CSM training course is aimed at providing an understanding of Scrum methodologies and their implementations. Through this course, participants will learn why Scrum is used in large number and where it is preferred. Participants will be able to understand thoroughly about the underlying practices of Scrum framework.
In this online training, participants will be able to evaluate their team performance, review how their project does Scrum, compare their project to Scrum, identify what is working and what is failing, and develop possible solutions to their problems. Also, participants will be able to understand the features of Scrum.
Candidates will learn about the fundamentals and practical aspects of Scrum. Those who are taking this course understand about the concepts to support the Product owner and the development team. Lead a productive and highly motivated team. Learn to solve issues and provide better infrastructure for continuous delivery. Participants will gain high quality training from this course.
What are the benefits of this course?
Once the participant takes this course they will be able to
- Discuss about Scrum and Agile methodologies
- Describe the importance of Agile
- Explain about the lifecycle of Scrum
- Understand about the terminologies and the applications of Scrum
- Discuss in detail about the concepts such as daily scrum, user story, sprint planning and sprint review
- Understand about the various roles that are involved in Scrum
- Describe about distributed scrum and the best practices in distributed scrum
- Through this certification course, participants will be able to gain access to local groups, networks, and resources available only to Scrum alliance members
Who can do this course?
The following categories of professionals can take this CSM certification course Auckland and obtain the certification:
- Members of Scrum teams such as developers, Scrum masters, and product owners
- Managers of Scrum teams
- Teams that are transitioning to Scrum
- Scrum masters
- Scrum product owners
- Scrum developers
- Professionals intending to pursue the professional Scrum master certification
- And to professionals intending to pursue the Scrum performance certification can do this course
- Also by professionals those who want their teams to achieve the next level of performance
At the end of these course, candidates those who pursue this Certified Scrum Master will receive a certification for completing the course. This states that this individual is a professional Scrum Master.