What is Angular JS?
What the course is about?
The participants will also learn how to interact with the servers and the party libraries of the Angular JS 2.0. In this course, participants will learn about the views, the controllers and the built-in directions. Also, the participants will learn about the filters and how to create custom filters. The topics covered in this training are the service types, directives, directive communication channels, routing and promises and advanced scope.
Who can take this course?
This course is taken by the persons those who are interested in Angular JS and by the following professionals
- Website developer
- Professionals those who want to do the certification in angular Js
- Web designers
- Application developers
- Technical leads
- Web application developers
- MEAN stack developers
- Angular JS developers
- Technical leads and architects
- Quality and testing professionals
- Junior and Senior front-end developers
What are the objectives of this course?
- Understand the Client side MVC, SPA and Typescript
- Explore the Angular JS features such as the components, services and DI
- Learn about the XHR communication, and REST API communication
- Learn about the concepts like internationalization, localization and external libraries like the jQuery, Bootstrap, Material and Multi-device and Cross-platform applications
- The candidates are able to work on the real-life projects which involve the implementation of electronic system to learn create, read, update and delete concepts and derive business insights
- The candidates are able to understand and apply various application design development and testing practices and techniques
What are the prerequisites?
The pre-requisites for this angular js training classes in Sydney includes,
- Basic knowledge of Typescript
- And Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS